Saturday, November 15, 2008

Responding to more comments...

My goodness. I spend a couple of days out of state and things sure do pile up. I apologize for the delay in responding to some of the comments out there...

1. I appreciate Mr. Bray's response. I have always found him to be a reliable source. So, the rumor, that I posted as a rumor has been dispelled. I do appreciate truth.

2. It is never libelous to state that you have had heard a rumor.... semantics are important.

3. I have reported rumors in the past.

4. I find it interesting how adamantly defensive the commentors have become about this blog. I have found significantly more evidence to the inappropriate things happening in this district over the past decade, than proof of positive things coming out of what we were doing in the past.

If you ascribe to the belief that we were on the "cutting edge of school reform" in my opinion you were blinded by a charasmatic leader who got you to drink some metaphorical kool-aid that caused you to be incapable of ever seeing anything but the truth he led you to believe which makes you an unreliable witness.

If you were deeply damaged and publicly maligned by powerful employees of this district there seemed to be a revenge aspect or a simple, "you are not one of us, therefore we must discredit you" sort of "put people in their place" mentality of those in power.

The chicken's head has been cut off, but the body is still writhing and causing damage as it tramples through the barnyard....

No comments: