Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More facts....

For those of you who don't peruse the comments, I am repeating a reecent comment here in this post. My goal has always been to provide proof for people to research.


Thank you for the comments!


"To check out who owns certain properties in Linn County, go to www.co.linn.or.us. Click under Depts/Services and then choose Assessor. You can then search by anyone's name or specific address under account detail. This gives details on every property in Linn County. It has some great info!"

1 comment:

ProudgradofLUHS1985 said...

I would be interested in hearing more about the special ed violations! I have two children in special programs here in Lebanon. They have always had great teachers and for some reason my one son lost his teacher because of the district. They keep it up they are going to lose more great teachers.